Wow, it’s been long since I wrote here. I apologize for the delay; I have been a little busy with work and music projects and was also traveling in between. But I’m back and settled and plan to post some things from the past so you can get caught up on my work activities.

A few people contacted me about source migration issues and hopefully my responses helped them.

Anyway, to give you an update about the migration status at my end…
The migration work we did was successful and we have been using TS for source control for the past few months without any problems in branching and merging.

I will soon write about how to have automated builds with parameters if you use a “sub-branch by phase” approach, since the inbuilt functionality does not support this although it seems to be a common practice in the industry.

Stay tuned…

Advertisements